"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure...Hebrews 6:19

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

essential oils

Click on this link  to  my doTERRA website and see the options doTERRA essential oils has to offer.....I like what this company has to offer enough to become a wholesale member....basically for the discount....you can order here too and get a discount.
 
While exploring the world of essential oils I stumbled upon doTERRA essential oils.  They seem have the best to offer in purity and education.  I have been interested in using essential oils in the past but never knew quite what to do with them.  I purchased some here and there over the years but didn't use them much since it was still foreign to me how I could use them. Thanks to doTERRA the world of essential oils has opened up to me.  The heart of the company is to educate therefore I have learned so much already and have been able to see results from using essential oils. Keep posted as I share what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment