"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure...Hebrews 6:19

Sunday, August 4, 2013

..and so I begin....

Journey with me as I take baby steps and learn better choices on the road to better health. I know that I need to take baby steps because as I start to read the volumes of information at my fingertips I could easily become overwhelmed. I could be tempted to just throw in the towel and say it's not worth the effort to make the changes. But as I consider taking baby steps of changes I know that each little change will bring me that much closer to my destination of better health. As I learn from others I hope to share those things that I am using, or trying, in an attempt to stay healthy. I am in no way a health expert or intend to offer medical advise. I simply want to share what I find that is working for me as I glean from the wealth of information I explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment